And oddly enough I'm a December baby :P
Around this time of year I start to really feel the drag of winter's chill, and wish more than ever for spring to finally arrive and melt the snow already. Dreaming of green grass, the smell of a fresh April rain and flowers sprouting keeps me positive, though. Thus was the case when I created this shimmery green eye look. This colour is so amazing, having almost a duo-chrome effect. I applied it to a dark brown base to really warm up this emerald shade, and blended it out to create a smokey, wearable eye that pretty much screams springtime.
More photos and product list after the jump! :)
- Revlon ColourStay Active foundation - 02 Buff - as a base
- Maybelline Eye Studio gel liner in Brown
- Coastal Scents mica powder - Emerald Isle
- Almay Intense i-Colour eyeshadow - Trio for Greens - Lightest green shade
- Too Faced eyeshadow - Cocoa Comet
- Maybelline Eye Studio gel liner in Blackest Black (applied to waterline)
- NYX Doll Eye mascara - Black
I really like how this looks, especially in sunlight. It's so intense and I feel as though it really plays up my eye colour. Also notice in the last photo how I got eyeliner on my contact lens. Fail of the day! Haha.
If any of you guys ever have a suggestion for a future look, don't hesitate to leave a comment about it! I love to experiment with new ideas and colours :)
Till next time!